WPI Launchpad is hosting a Workshop Series and Pitch Competition. Students with ideas for businesses can learn, practice, and then deliver a pitch to a panel of judges. The final competition will be on Thursday, April 13th and will be hosted at Gateway in the Business School. Ideas/companies can be at any stage of development. No experience necessary!
The grand prize will include a cash prize (mostly likely around $1000-$2000) and a seat in the Startup Worcester Accelerator program (includes office space, mentorship, and training). We will also be offering a paid summer internship at the Worcester Cleantech Incubator to the winner of the Cleantech/Sustainability category. They will get to work on their business idea over the summer with mentorship to help them through the process.
Problem Identification and Customer Discovery
· Led by Vinny Sabo and Conrad Ruiz
· February 15th, 7pm - 9pm in ProtoFoisie (Ground Floor of Gordon Library)
Business Model Canvas Workshop
· Led by Joe Bush, Executive Director of WCTI
· February 21st, 5pm - 7pm in ProtoFoisie (Ground Floor of Gordon Library)
Building and Delivering a Pitch Deck
· Led by Gina Betti, Associate Director of the Collaborative on Entrepreneurship and Innovation
· March 15th, 6pm - 8pm in Stratton 202
Entrepreneurship Dinner and Practice Pitch Night
· Hosted by Yael Schwartz, WPI Entrepreneur in Residence and Gina Betti
· March 29th, Located at Lucky’s Cafe
If your business idea is ready, apply now! Otherwise, attend some of our workshops and apply later.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly